Data tells a story. You won't find a better data conversion tool than this!
We want to welcome you to the software and consulting world of Gladstone Computer Services. Our company has been providing high level data conversion options to customers since 1963. We realize that the needs of our clients vary from project to project so our products and services must be adaptable to a variety of conditions and circumstances. It’s important that we listen to each customer, prioritize their requirements, and offer a robust menu of options that will satisfy all their needs.
For 55 years, Gladstone has led the way in data conversions. Whether, performing these conversions on our own or partnering with other companies, we have a long-standing track record of getting the job done with excellence and customer satisfaction. Here are just a few of our highlights worthy of consideration:
- We offer perpetual licenses to end users such as BB&T, Motorola, RBCI, etc.
- We offer project licenses to customers who are service providers such as IBM, Ernst & Young, PWC, etc.
- We offer corporate licenses to service bureaus such as Fiserv, Jack Henry, etc.
- We can perform any data conversion from beginning to end
- We perform data conversions in the banking, insurance, utility, etc. sectors
- We perform fixed price data conversions
- We offer standalone software products such as Gladstone Analysis Package (GAP), Gladstone Conversion Package (GCP), and Data Mapping
- We can run our software on MVS, AS400, UNIX, and PC platforms
- We perform data conversions by ourselves or in join ventures.
The Gladstone software products have been used for hundreds of customers, thousands of conversions, and tens of thousands of data files. We have what has been described as “The BEST mapping tool in the world.” We are committed to providing you with the best service, the most advanced tools, and most importantly, a confidence that your end result will be operational data that is both reliable and valid.
No matter what your data conversion needs may include, you need to give us a call so we can help you with your next project.
Who we are:
Gladstone is a privately held software company that develops and markets data analysis and conversion software. The company was founded in 1963 by Walter Ehrhardt, formerly a programmer and senior analyst for IBM, who named the company after his hometown in Missouri. Gladstone originally specialized in software for the communications industry.
In 1971, Gladstone began performing data conversions and writing data conversion software. Larry Ehrhardt joined his brother in 1980 bringing several years of software development experience. Together they developed a conversion methodology and a suite of programs to perform systematic data integrity assessments to automate the data conversion process.
For nearly fifty years, Gladstone has established itself as a leader in the data conversion arena, and its suite of data conversion tools has been used in several of the world's largest corporations. Gladstone markets its conversion software as the Gladstone Conversion Package (GCP). Businesses who are updating or changing application software, switching hardware, building data warehouse and data marts, or auditing data content seek the professional expertise of Gladstone by licensing the software.